The Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton County - Norwood Branch
Library service in the Village of Norwood began in 1898, when the Cincinnati and Hamilton County library system established a book delivery station in a drugstore. The current building, completed in 1907, was built with funds donated by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. The Italian-Renaissance-style structure features 2 Rookwood urns near the front entrance and 2 Clement Barnhorn bas reliefs. In 2001, a number of improvements were made to the existing facility, including the restoration of some of the building's original architectural elements and the purchase of new furniture, shelving, carpeting, lighting and computer equipment.