How to Pay
View and pay your water bill.
Pay your bill online, in person, by mail, or place it in the secure drop box (next to Norwood City Hall on Elm Avenue). We accept checks, cash, money orders, credit and debit cards (Master Card, Visa, and Discover - we do not accept American Express). Make checks payable to Norwood Public Service. We are not able to take payment over the phone.
- When mailing your payment, please allow time for it to arrive on or before the 12th of the month to avoid penalties.
- When paying through your bank, a hard copy check is mailed to us. Please allow plenty of time for your bank to process your request and time for the post office to deliver the check to us.
- Any amount over 30 days past due is subject to a $25 delinquent fee and services may be disconnected at any time.
- If water is disconnected, an additional $50 fee will be added to the account.
- In order for us to restore services, someone must be on-site and have access to the inside of the building.
Your bill includes charges for water, sewer, and garbage services.
Residential bills are issued quarterly (every 3 months) and due the 12th of each of the months corresponding with your district. The district you are in is indicated with the letter at the beginning of your account number.
- A district: January 12th, April 12th, July 12th, October 12th
- B district: February 12th, May 12th, August 12th, November 12th
- C district: March 12th, June 12th, September 12th, December 12th